ouh...im suck!


16 DEC 09, i went to DEWAN MERAK KAYANGAN because my dad hav given me the chance
to be a photographer..well...at 1st im so excited bout it..but when we reach there,
im started to feel like there were gazillion of butterfly in my stomach!

That was my first wedding after my pet bro wedding(it was laz year)
that i was asked by my father to be the photographer.
the wedding was attended by Datok2 and Datin2 wic doesnt noe how to stop
complaining about the wedding..

Plus, im a FASHION FAILURE at tat tyme..i did not wear my baju kurung..
so everyone in tat hall looked me wit who-is-that-and-why-she-is-here face.
but i just need to try my best..
just to impress my dad (i guess)..

At the end of the wedding..im EXHAUSTED!
eventhough i din take too much pictures,
but seriously babe...it was so tired..
we reached home at about 12 am..
my dad comment about all the pictures that i took..
he said my pictures are too simple..the bride doesn't look special..
it was'nt my fault!!
the bride who doesnt look beautiful..
haha...but actually i really need to improve myself..
eventhough i hate to take wedding picture..
hehe..

Popular Posts