E.N.D.

cuty da abesh =(
itsreallypatheticgice!!
arrrrrggghh!
tension ..

im goin to study study and more study..
night and day
=(

to my family :
(im sowry, we din have any latest pic of our family)
im gonna mish everytink..
ibu ayah iman alang baby
lame xlpak same2 ann..
ibu nan ayah pown busy
anyway,
hope ayah n ibu hav fun at thailand..
=)
* its a lil bit pathetic that u gice cannot send me to 
puncak alam today =(

to my huny bunny :
i had the sweetest week ever..
even though just a week
lol
=)
thanx sygg..i mean it..
every second that we spend together,
 unforgettable!
u r the sweetest thing ever happened to me..
its goin to b hard for me to say gud bye..
=(
hope i din cry..

for kanunkutupai :
omgeee..
i mish u gice so freaking bad..
wlpun gath kite tuh x ckup mmbers..
but we still had fun ryte..
=)
i lurf u gice..
irreplaceable fwens..
*totally!

Popular Posts