imyuuuu!

omg...i mish my blog so much...hwaaa...
its been a long time a din update my blog..so sowry dear..
im bz..
tonnes of assignment..
plus with the stupid software projects..
ohh nooo...!

there was alot of things happened on the past week..
alhamdulillah..i finished all my test..
ENG 013- engineering physics *lets say this subject suck! i think im goin to fail it for the 2nd time.
ENG 023- engineering chemistry * err..the tests are quite easy..
ENG 033- engineering mathematics * ok lorh..
ENG 041- introduction to engineering * hmm...piece of cake!
ENG 053- engineering computing * for the test, easy.. but for the lab test.. dunno what to say :(

then i went for raye shopink!..waahhh...
but this year i din have the chance to shopink alot..
but iman and ayah..omg...they will totally celebrate this raye..
more than 6 pairs of tshirts and jeans..
shoes worth more than 200++
plus with new watch..
and i dunno why they bought jerseys for this raye..playing football???neehhh..

and i think i had mentioned about me changing a new phone..
hmm..ibu offers me thousand times of her new samsung pink phone..
its a very cute phone..and ah-dorable!!
then ayah offers me his nokia e72.. i noe its a very useful phone with a lots of function..
but i guess my heart are more interested into sony AINO..
grrr...ayah...i want that phone so freaking bad..puhleash3...
sold both of my phones..and topup a bit keyh.. :)hehe

and this fasting month..
its my first ramadhan i spent witout my family everytime i "sahur"
and break the fast..
my ramadhan is soooo simple..
2piece of bread with a cup of milo for sahur..
and for breaking the fast, i only spent in about 3-5 ringgit per day for the meal..
yup..plus with the exercises everyday..
hope i can loose some weight ;)

for my beloved readers..gice...
full your ramadhan with all the goodness and
may this ramadhan bring happiness to u!
and i think its not too early to wish u gice hepy eid al-mubarak..
=)

syggg...i mish u so much..
da 22 ari qd x jumpe syg..
smlam pown trsrmpak jew ngn syg..
huhu.. 

Popular Posts