its a lame story, gice :S


hey.. da lame sgt x update blog..
about a week i guess..
so many story i would lurf 2 share..
but my fingers are so lazy to type in the words

last saturday, my family celebrated my lil sis 
"coming burfday"
its not her burfday yet..
it will be on this 7th may..
but we decided to celebrate it early..
as we will go for a holiday on that weekend..
and also results exam baby pown da kuar..
number 1 student in her class 
with 594/600 marks!
adek sape nie??
ish3.. bangge betol laa :D :D

then i had a lil crisis with my boyfie's family..
i did asked for forgiveness 
and i guessed it solved oredy
*or maybe not!
dunno..
huhu..

so today i went out to klcc
nak selesaikan masalah berukband maxis 
yg suppose da xpayah nak bayar pape ag..
but the bill still sent to my house..
aish..
saje jew nak suwo i habeskan duet kat klcc tuh kann..
;)

yeah i wanna share with u..
a few pic of me *budak perasan!
:)








Popular Posts