i went to melaka yesterday
visit my great grand mother
alhamdulillah, she's fine
even though she's not as strong as before
still.. praise to allah
:)

i went there to send all my my mom clothes
i only keep some of them
yang len, i sedekah kan kat owang
i slept with my moyang *i called her nek nyang
:)

agak lame la xbalik melaka
plus ayah pown nak menjemput orang2 kampung
ke kenduri kami yg x lame ag nie..
i da lame x tido kg
perhhhh... bapak la sejukk..
meringkuk2 da tido
mengalahkan org pkai air-cond
heeee :p

kampung moment : END

now..
for god sake..
i want to go for a movie
siyesli want it!
TRANSFORMERS : DARK OF THE MOON
its not out yet
but i really9999999999999 wanna watch that movie
unfortunately,
I'M BROKE!
haha..yeap babes
saye da pokai..poket da kering..
de sape2 x wanna treat me a movie?
3D maybe? ;)
*demand tinggi!
;P


Popular Posts