its a heart warming story ..



Last night i watched one heart warming story.. Its sad.. I did cried a lil bit.. *BOOO!
plus the story involved the hospital environment..
*imma a lil bit sensitive when it comes about the hospital!
Its about a girl who having cancer.. She get through her life with full suppot from her family especially from her mother.. Her put mother put away her career, marriage and sometimes other family member just to take care the sick-slash-dying daughter.. She also has another daughter who was brought into this world just to be the donor.. To her own sister.. So the climax of the story is when the eleven years old daughter * not the sick one filed a case to her own mother.. To get her medical protection from the court.. Because since she was born, everything that her sister needs to survive will be donored by her.. So now her sisters need kidneys.. She against her mother will to protect herself..

Ok.. If i stop the story right here.. Do u think the girl will win the case? What do you think about that girl? Does she a selfish person? From my personal opinion, the gurl have the rights to live and to choose or not to donate.. Since shes only eleven, so her mother was using her to help her sister.. It was unfair.. Totally unfair for me.. Why dont her mother looked for another donor? Doesnt she love her another daughter? Im not saying her mother is a bad person.. She has to do everythig that she can to help her daughter.. :(

Ok part two of the story..
Actually the court case was setup by her dying sister.. The dying sister gave all the informations, support to her lil sis.. She dont want her family to be apart just because of her.. Her parents now divorced, her brother who having disleksia doenst get the attention.. She realized that she took all the attention from her mom.. In the end, she died while hugging her mother.. :'(

At least when shes dying, she still can speak.. Can smile for the others.. Giving the others some last words.. That could be useful.. But sadly not me.. Why my mom left me without any last word.. Without any one last smile for me.. I am there for two days accompany her * before she got into ICU
And she didnt say anything.. :'(
I am totally miss my mom ryte now.. I want her so badly.. I mish her hug, her kiss.. I wish i could rewind the time when she still here with me.. :'(

I did not have any regret towards her.. I know i have been a good girl.. A good daughter.. Someone that she proud to say.. "macam tu lah anak ibu.. Pandai.." :')
That was the phrase that she said when she looked at my final sem1 result :)

I dunno the point of this post is about the daughter or the mother.. But all i can say.. Treat everybody equally.. And please.. Please.. Love your mother while you can.. Hug and tell her that you love her each and everyday of your life.. Be thankful to Allah that you still have your mother.. And do appreciate her . :')



Popular Posts