catching up!


aww.. my dearie blog..
forgive mummy for abandoning you..
muahx :*

i am so busy. BUSY. busy.
seriously busy!

too much things to share with you..
yeah YOU out there!
life in UTM was so much awhsomeee
plus my course is ..
ermm.. i think the suitable words is ACTIVE

you gotta be seriously active here
or else you will be kick-out from 'kolej'

so lets me make a fast review for what i had done since my last update

i went for Geomatic Junior Camp (GJC) at Melaka


went for a holiday : Kuching


then the GEOFAM (geomatic family day)

busy with tests and all that assignments stuff

including my first practical test..setting up the theodolites
for god sake.. i never done that.. 
alhamdulillah.. i managed to do that test.. :D

then i went back home for aidiladha

spend my time with my baby <3

and  lastly
 now im sitting in front of my lappy
its almost 12hours i had been sitting here..
finishing all my assignments
and do my revision for the upcoming test 
*this monday!
and also wednesday T__T
not to forget Thursday..
LOL.. 

and migraine is also attacking my brain ryte now
*great!
gotta sleep i guess.. pity my brain.. 
night peeps! 



Popular Posts