hey..
i feel like i wanna write something right now

ape yang saya buat pada cuti sem saya?
basically nothing much
i wake up alone every day
sometime very early in the morning
some other time very late like 10 or 10.30 am
nobody is at home
ayah is working others are just schooling
the i do the laundries
clean up the house
facebooking
find any recipe in the internet
that i could possibly cook
*imma pro at this right now

then watching movies until my sisters and
ayah get home
ayah memang kerja half day je
*like a BOSS!

in the evening basically i have nothing to do
it is whether i lepak-king at Superhuman house
or sleeping in my room
easy?

ayah just got back from vietnam
T__T
he said it was fun
erh?
*he wanna make me feel so jelly with him

wait until i get married
and i will travel around the world with my hubby
Heeeeh :D

g amik alang kat sekolah.. :)

yeah.. not to forget the petss that im taking care of their meal right now
one actively bite hamster
and four red ear turtle
ohemgee
they eating like they never eat before

the turtles just getting bigger every single day
im wondering how they are going to swim if their size 
bigger than my palm
the aquarium is too small for them
pity them~~

guess what i love to do the Magic Hand Trick to
my brother's turtles
i just wiggle my hand in front of them
and they swim very eager towards the glass
maybe they think
my hands are so delicious
bahaha
stupid turtles!


Popular Posts