exchange student

last night
my dream was kinda sad-slash-scary to me
there was a class of student from Oxford University 
came to UTM for a visit
*kelassss ko Jah
then after their visit, 
6 of them were going to stay
for Student Exchange Program..
and only that morning, i was told 
that i was selected for the program too
means that i will be going to Oxford!
i did not prepare anything..
no cloths
no money
no passport
etc etc
my flight will be departure
at noon..
and it was impossible for me too prepare
all that stuff
within 3 hours before my flight
so i cried so hard because i know
i will never ever get this opportunities again!
i remember that i begged so hard at my lecturer
so he can give me second chance
it was a very sad and embarrassing
 moments at the airport..
the lecturer blame me for my mistakes
i should had checked the notice board
i told him that im truly sorry
finally with his annoying face,
he asked me to see another lecturer
a Chinese lecturer
he explained to me that this should not happened 
he was sorry that i cannot join
this program if im not prepared

then i wake up from this bad dream
i was so sad
there were tears in my eyes
i dont know why i feel so sad
i never dream to go 
for this kind of program
the best part of my 
so called 
"nightmare"
is when i begged the lecturer
that i will pay all the expenses using
my own money
how im going to pay?
silly me !


Popular Posts