birthday getaway :)

assalamualaikum

hey im back people!
its been ages right..yeah.. i mish my blog too.. 
ada banyak sangat kekangan bile nak biar jari2 Qidd nie
menari atas keyboard..
 my lappy pown baru je ok.. there are tonnes of story that i want to share..
 i guess this post gonna take your time if you would like to read it..

so.. where to start erh?

yeah.. lets start with UTM.. my new room.. enormously big .. 
seriously.. it is bigger than my living room


it take so much time to walk from my bed to my study table.. 
and the speciality of having balcony make 
it easier for us to go to the next door.. 
Teh's room.. makin rancak la bergosip kan bila kemudahan tuh dah
ada ;)

new sem.. new subject.. new classmate.. hew hew..
 and guess what the assignments are already pilling up..
and i do nothing! 
my excuse would be.. no lappy.. i cant do my internet research.. LOL..

i turned 20 last week.. getting old..
 yeah.. but the birthday was awesome.. 
even without the love ones.. but 
im glad i have my crazy loving friends :)
surprisingly, they bought me a cake.. and i love the cake..
 i always love cakes.. thanx so much..
i really2 eappreciated it.. it means a lot to me.. :')




turning 20 without my Superhuman was kinda sad..
 he insist to come here in UTM.. but since Mama Teh
was not around during my birthday week.. 
i told him to postpone it.. if not, he doesnt have place to stay..
so he did came on  20th sept.. trying to spend time with me..

on friday, after my class.. we went to Legoland..
 JUST VISITING..




bajek nerd la tuh mok mok nie :)


 i have no intention to play or whatsoever..
Legoland rides are so childish.. i mean there are no adrenaline booster.. 
so maybe after 2 or 3 years from 
now i will consider to go play at Legoland..
 heh heh.. 
after that, me and my superhuman just wandering
around johor bahru.. 

and suddenly my Superhuman asked me if im willing to accept
 whatever he will give to me as my birthday presents..
 so im like..err.. ok sayang..
 as long you are sincerer to give me the present..
 i dont care what will it be..
 and he gave a triangle-shape-present.. i am so curious..
 why it is trangle.. and its kinda big..
he asked me to open it.. and i did..
 it was a pink water bottle!

 heee.. i asked him to buy me a pink bottle that 
have straw in it a long time ago..
 (yg macam budak tadika punye tuh)..
 and he did bought me the bottle..
frankly speaking.. i am happy to receive the bottle..
 like seriously! i am happy sayang :)

later that night
my Superhuman said that he actually bought me something
else for my birthday..
 the bottle was only a prank gift..
 he went into his room.. he took something with him..
and he give me a small box..
 it was wrapped..nicely wrapped.. so i rip the wrapping paper..
i saw a black box :)



i opened the box.. Ya Allah.. it is a ring..
 it was beautiful.. yeah.. i cried.. im happy ..so happy.. :')
no words to describe my feeling at that momment.. :')

i thought the ring would be my engagement ring..
but he said the engagement ring would be better that that..
this ring is for me to wear it daily.. 
unfortunately.. the ring was quite big for me.. so he will bring it back to KL
to change the size.. 

the next few days i spent with him..
 i am truly happy to be with you hubby.. 
there were so much memory 
that we have in here.. i wish we can stop
 the time just to be together forever :')

he went back to KL last night..
 it was hard to be separated again by the long distance.. 
and on the way back.. he told me there 
are something else..
 i really thought the surprises was going to end..not yet..
he told me to browse through folders in my lappy.. 
and i found a video.. with title.. "to my beloved wife" 
awwww... i played the video..
 i was so touched with the video and tear of happiness came out again.. :')
the video is all about me..
 and how we met once upon a time..
 heee... i wish i can upload the video.. but 
lets just make it private for me :)


i dont know how he managed to complete the 
video with all his assignment.. anyway.. thanx again hubby..
 it was damn sweet.. i love it :)

so i guess itu je kowt.. habis dah suprises..
 and he already in KL.. i cant wait to go home.. 
hee.. i mish my family..
i miss him already.. 
as a conclusion..it was a surprise birthday.. 
sweet getaway.. beautiful ring.. unexpected video.. 
and it was awesome..

hubby, thanx so much for everything.. 
thanx for coming here to spent time with me even 
you are so busy right now..
thanx for spending so much for your demanding wife.. 
( i mintak botol air je keyh )..
 everything was so beautiful.. sweet..and im truly happy with everything you do..
 i am sowrie if i hurt you the other day :(
i lurf you so much hubby mok mok :)


hey.. i just got my kad diskaun siswa

hehe.. jakun kejap =P



Popular Posts