3rd semester

Assalamualaikum Hey peeps.. Ok.. Its been ages since my last post.. Im already in my hometown yook.. *yeayyy* so.. It is just a week after my last paper.. And guess what.. Result dah pown keluar.. I dunno when.. I didnt open fb or whatsoever.. Then this afternoon my roommate terchinta texted me " result da kuarr" so i pown excited capai my dad's tab *the only device that have internet connection* So i open the browser *yang sangat la lembab macam kura-kura*, check my result.. Erh erh.. 2 of my subjects xde result.. Why oh whyyyy.. I gilew excited da nak kira my gpa.. But then i cant sebab the results are not completed yet.. Then my roommate said we can also check tge result via sms.. So i text UTM RESULT IC NUM.. The 1st msg i send, xreply.. Then i sent another one.. Sebab i notice ad mistake sikit in my 1st msg.. Xreply.. I resend the message.. Urggghhhhh.. They didnt reply my message.. So i just waited.. And wait.. Finally, after 2hours they finally reply my message.. Jeng jeng jengggg.. Alhamdulillah :') i am so thankful ya Allah.. I didnt expect that i can be in the dean list again.. I prayed that i can get at least 3.00.. And this is beyond my expectations.. :') how i wish my ibu was here.. I know she will be so proud of me.. And i miss her :'( Semoga ibu ditempatkan di sisi kekasih-kekasih Mu ya Allah.. Al-Fatihah.. And congrats to all my classmate.. Some are happy.. Must be a good result ha.. :) Ouh yea, im hardly to on9 right now, due to my dad's "no-internet" policy for my house.. My sister is sitting for upsr this year.. So xboleh on9 sangat.. Forgive me because i have to write this post like this..well this is definitely not my style.. But terpaksa.. Sebab i pakai tab.. Xde option nak center kan post.. *or maybe sebab i memang noob bab2 nie* andd..till we meet again *kalau rajin* , hee.. Bubyee :) XOXO Qiddy :)

Popular Posts