holiday

assalamualaikum

i miss my baby blogyy
and my lappy too
:')
*sob sob
for three weeks i didnt touch my baby lappy
poor my baby
mummy miss you :*

pheww~~

im going back to UTM next week
it give me butterflies in my stomach 
everytime i think about going back to UTM
i keep thinking about the responsibility that
i have to take for this upcoming semester
i was appointed as our course dinner's director
such a bigggggggg responsibility for a coward 
and shy person like me
yeah.. i am afraid of meeting new people
like social anxiety *sort-of
i have low confident level
i dont like to talk to strangers 
because it gives me this weird pain in my stomach 
and eventually it cause me to have stomach ache 
and sometimes i need to go to the toilet
it happen all the time!

so i took this responsibility as
a challenge to myself
i need to overcome this social anxiety
i know i will meet and interact with 
a lot of people through out this process
in sha Allah~~
this program will be a success!
*gambateee!

what else?

ouh yeah.. 
my holiday was filled with documentary program
my favourite is the Dog Whisperer
*damn! Cesar just too cute

i wish i can have a dog right now :P

next will be the 
yeah babyyy.. im going to adopt a cat later on
*when i get married..lol

the American Next Top Model cycle bape ntah
Asia Next Top Model
*not really interesting
Glee new season
The Voice 2
*omg
conclusion, i spent a lot time of my holiday
watching tv
i rarely go out since my Superhuman
now a really busyy man
i used to call him 
Orang Gomen  
*government 
hehehe.. wearing batik on thursday
and i did went out with him yesterday 
with him wearing batik
we went to the Pavilion and Fahrenheit 88
and people stared weirdly at us
we were like Dad and Daughter 
or maybe like Dato' and i am his anak ikan
hehe
maybe because i was wearing green skinny with 
white mullet shirt
and my hubby with his batik
heee
sayang, i still love you :)

oh not to forget
my roommate terchenta just turning 21st few days ago
awww... you are old rite now baby
hahaha
happy belated burfday roommate terchenta 



i didnt expect that we can get along so well
like this
i mean kita memang sekepala 
haha
kalau nak beli baju, seboleh-boleh nak beli baju sama
then gaduh-gaduh manja dalam bilik
kalau pergi shopping tuh, xpernah la kau kata
jangan beli la Qidd..membazir
the magic phrases that you will say
" Beli la Qidd "
sabooo je laa..
and yet
i still sayanggggg uuu
u are the bestest roommate i ever had
and i thank Allah for assigning me with u

u helped me a lot
u are such a good listener
*really
my pembakar semangat
good partner
good for teamwork
u did understand me so well
i mean we just known for 3 semester
and with just a blink
u are important to me :)

so happy burfday Atikah Abdullah
thanx for being a good friend of mine :)
sayang u ketat2!

hee.. i guess i should stop right now
nunyte everyone
i will update a new post when i arrive
in Skudai i guess
so till we meet again
bubyee :)

Popular Posts