mash up !

assalamualaikum

*can i start my post with this sentence

its been awhile since my last post..yada yada yada

hehehe..sah pemalas!

bismillahirrahmannirrahim

yes, i know..
my last post was a long time ago
i've been too busy
plus too tired and too lazy to
write a post

hmm..
where to start?
there were a lot going on 
i pergi kem
yang seriously heaven
i never been to any camping program before ni
yang totally relaxing 
so i really enjoying my self at that time
beach camping was so much fun !










view from top of the hill after 15minutes of jungle tracking




aer yang sangat amat jernih!


then my cadastre field work pown 
macam chaos je sekarang nie
but lets take it easy and relax la kan
*even i know i will be repeating this subject if i failed the 
field work!






and haa..
during the PRU13
i was homed!
back in Kuala Lumpur 
spending my 5 days holidays with my loved ones
i pergi tengok cerita boyfie i
Robert Downey Jr.
peeewittt!
he is totally looking good with his ages
damn.. 
ahhh..tergoda !
and my Superhuman  was so jealous during 
the movie time
heee

my superhuman bought me novelss.. totally gonna ruin my final..

my heart and soul :)

back in Johor,
tonnes of assignment and tests was waiting  for me
and i just completed 3 test for the last 3 days
and it was all such a disaster!
tawakal je la bila kita dah usahakan :')

there u go.. have a nice weekend gice :)

Popular Posts