assalamualaikum

too busy and too lazy to update my precious baby blog

*ceh.. alasan!

by the way
im already in my final exam week
and i am actually sitting for my last paper 
this up coming monday .
*yeayy!

but hold on baby ,
last paper doesnt mean i will be back in KL soon
*cis

ok.. that was sad..
my course kali ni, tak ade study week
start awal gileerrr
and habes lassssssttttt sekali compared to other courses
itu sangat PATHETIC!

then xboleh balik pulak tuh

i mean i will go home
but after finishing my survey camp at lumut, perak
for two weeks

*damn

huwaaaaaa.
sangat lah rasa nak balik sekarang nie :'(

fakulti dah kosong, kolej dah sunyi
but we are still here..
on next wednesday, i dah berangkat ke perak dah
semua orang packing barang nak balik rumah
i packing barang nak pergi buat field work

ok.. enough with that!

due to my laziness to update my blog,
im actually had been through a lot since my last post

my Superhuman came to johor with his family
for a wedding
and invited me too!
im having a lot of fun spending time with him
even im just few days away from my first final paper
which was the killer paper

actually i was bored 

my Superhuman :')

missing him :)


that was an awkward pose.. 

ok.. ini semua idea papa.. suh try test pelamin


sad moment.. he was saying goodbye

so far the exam was average
i mean average hard
i think normal la kan tinggal kertas jawapan lopong sana sini
tidur tok sah cerita
sebelum paper. confirm x tidur
memang tawakal je la ape yang dah jawab tuh

for the fourth sem,
i x target untuk dekan
*which was sad
entah lah.. rasanya banyak ayat-ayat palsu je 
i tulis dalam kertas jawapan
but yeah
i dah study, i dah usaha, i tawu i dalam tahap mana
sekarang
so i berserah pada yg Maha Mengetahui dan Maha Adil
Allah 

and yeah..tomorrow father's day
i dont have any plan yet
*sigh~~

so i better come up with some ideas soon
*hopefully

hmm.. what else?

i have been noticing something weird and awkward
happening here
i dont know what are the reasons
and i really wish somebody please tell me what is happening 
i hate just to be in this awkward moment
if i made mistake which i didnt notice,
from bottom of my heart i am truly sorry
im hoping we all can come clean about this
just tell me what it is

thats all

bubyee! 

Popular Posts