Rainbow

Assalamualaikum

after 3 weeks of starting my fifth semester
masih lagi berjimba-jimba
movies all night, everynight
xsedar assignment den da bertingkek-tingkek

so as i predicted earlier
my time table would be full of meeting this person
that person
negotiate with this person
laughing with that person
* so many new person

biasalah bila pergi carik tempat
untuk dinner nie
macam-macam ragam manusia i jumpe
but all of this really makes me build my confidence level
masa ni lah belajar how to talk with people right
and also to host a meeting
wahh
selalu before nie, tiap kali pergi meeting program
i biasa duduk kat satu corner, 
and sit there quietly and be invisible as i can
pastuh sekarang i yang host meeting kan
so neves kemain la mase mule-mule
now ok je kowt

so many things happened in the past 3 weeks
i cried
i lost
i hated
i swear so much
i guess it just too many things to digest in one time

i dunno what to say
i tried to be calm as possible
i tried to ignore all the silly things
but when it hit straight to my face,
im SPEECHLESS

it feels like ur very bestfriend slap you 
hardly on your face
i doesnt feel the pain on my face
but deep in my heart
very deep down there
*sigh

semua orang mesti pernah cakap2
and sembang2 dengan 
budak-budak kan
you know that u will also make the cutest
tiny little voice when u talk to them
" alololo..comel nyyy baju awak nieee "
sort of gedik-gedik gitu

so my point is
kalau kita layan budak-budak,
kita pown sama-sama jadi budak-budak
therefore
i decided not to go on with this

maybe you see me as a childish person
act like i dun care
like i have no feeling
i do care about my friendship
i do love my friendship
but how could you ever think of
me,,
betraying the friendship?

how could you...

tak tergamak i nak buat

tapi tergamak pulak you gice fikir i macam tuh

*sigh

now everything have been explained
what i really meant, 
what i need to defend
i had explained everything

i have nothing else to say
im hurt
damn fucking hurt

im just hoping that 
the rainbow will come out 
after the rain
and 
may Allah grant you the happiness that you seek for.

Popular Posts