end of sixth sem

assalamualaikum

hye 'yall

okeyh.. my last post was 
on my last day of internship
well,

actually after the last day of internship
all students must return to UTM
we had to attend few seminar,demonstration and also presentation 
and finally we had our final paper

ok ok
i know its kinda weird for an internship's students
to have final paper
 but tuh la
keunikan pelajar geomatik
*pffftttt

final paper pown jawab macam hape je
i didnt study much
imagine that u had to answer questions
from your 1st year until 3rd year's topic
xberasap hotak ko

then we all started our sem break
unfortunately for me and my roommate
we had to stay for another week
because we had to go for another seminar
it is for our Final Year Project (FYP)

sedih bhaiii
everyone was enjoying their holiday at home 
tapi kami ada di utm yang almost empty dah that time
anyway it was still a good week for me 
spending quality time with my roommate yang gila tuh
hehe

in my last- last post
*entahla post yang mane
i did said that i want to make an announcement
mula-mula ingat nak hebahkan
then i rasa malu pulak nak bagi taw
*okeyh gedik sangat kan

eh.. next post la nak cerita
full story what is really happening 
from A to Z

babai 

Popular Posts