ouh yeah bebeh!

walaweiii...the results are out yesterday..and alhamdulillah, thanx god so much.. even though i did not get straight A's like what all the teachers predict ( i did not predict or target anything!). .

i managed to get 1A+, 4A, 2A-, 2B+..














1A+ MATH:
i lurf math so
badly..hehe

4A B.M., B.I., PEND.ISLAM, & CHEMISTRY:
the most unexpected was the chemistry and english..
chemistry is the only subject that i manage to
study completely before the exam
i thought my english was so bad..especially my essay..i did not
do well..i think i lost my mind at that time..lol..


2A- PHYSIC, SEJARAH:
physic, i lurf physic but i hate chemistry..
but always my chemistry are much more better than
my physics..weird.
sejarah, alhamdulillah laa..i dont know what i wrote
on that day..and i did not study much!

2B+ BIOLOGY, ADD. MATH:
hehe..i deserved it..
i did not study biolology..why?? FED UP!!
add math i guess maybe i had studied so hard..
too hard..!!

Popular Posts