leaving

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
I'm standin' here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye

But the dawn is breakin', it's early morn
The taxi's waitin', he's blowin' his horn
Already I'm so lonesome I could die

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go

'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
I don't know when I'll be back again
Oh, babe, I hate to go

There's so many times I've let you down
So many times I've played around
I'll tell you now, they don't mean a thing

Every place I go, I think of you
Every song I sing, I sing for you
When I come back I'll wear your wedding ring

Now the time has come to leave you
One more time, oh, let me kiss you
And close your eyes and I'll be on my way

Dream about the days to come
When I won't have to leave alone
About the times that I won't have to say ...

Oh, kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
( even though there is no plane involve, 
i just luuuurf this song for a leaving mood)  




tomorrow is 23rd may
that's mean im leaving
uitm, puncak alam
im just packed all my things
( last minute work )
hehehe
2 big bags
and tonnes of small bags

im gonna mish 
everything
my family
my bed
my room
my sygg 
my friends
:'(

yeah sygg
im sowry we cannot met on last friday
i already tried my best to make it fast
but i couldnt
sygg, nanty syg p jog na..
jage diri lek lok..
take care of ur health
happy2 jew erh..
nanty tlg kish pluk kn aleesya
bg pihak qidd keyh ;)
qidd engat sume pesanan penaja syg tuh
n i lurf u so muchie3 sygg.. 
=)


and yush
warh..im gonna mish u like hell..
hehe..
thanx for all your supports
im not going to forget u la my dear
dun worry keyh
u r my bestie
bff kann???
u noe me too well
xpayah ckp pown
u da taw da 
tats y i sygg2 u so much..
=)

so all the best for me..
never give up
always beat the best to be the best
prove that u can do it keyh ;)

p/s : i pass my jpj test.. need a ride??
=)

Popular Posts