bahagiaaa

1st : done with my speaking session.. quite easy..luckily im with a very sempoiiii group...relax ajee.. ;)

2nd : i went to sunway lagoon last thursday..havoc and fun.. since i went with my kareshi..his sister..my brother..eira..meme..shasha..amir..yeah..we totally had fun all day long..i didnt take pic muc coz u noe...v r not allowed to bring our bags into the park..v all bought the 3 park package..amusement park..water park and wild life..
ouh yea..pity my kareshi...he's dying to go to the scream park with me..but since we encountered some problem in the morning..so we have to catch up the time..
anyway..the amusement park..yeah..i get a lil dizzy after 2times ride of the pirate ship and 1 time ride of the flying..... *i dunno the full name of the ride.. and it was fun.. i ride it my kareshi..*of coz..the others doesnt want to try.. =)
i love to feel the adrenalin flow in my body..gosh..the more adventures the ride, the more i want to give it a try..

then we went to the water park..for me sunway water park is quite boring..nothing special..yet..i still  have a great moment with him..and the others..=)
i reached home at 9..and yup..my mom screaming like hell because we went back so late..* i dont think its too late.. :)

3rd : yesterday, eid *next door boy celebrated his belated birthday.. i used to call him my 2nd boyfie..hehe..he juz 3 years old.. thus, again we all lepak-ing at mama's house..all of us including me and my kareshi..and i went back at 1 am last nite..we planned for our next trip..which is t'ganu.. =)

4th : today..nothing much..i went to subang..wedding..bowhhrriiinnkkk!

i think thats all..tomorrow maybe im goin to flamingo hotel..for a bowling game..with him.. and his family too ;)
END

Popular Posts