its about us

ouh god..i mish my blog..its been a awhile i didnt write.. so many things happened last few days..
since i already finished m first sem, i only sit at home and watch movies again and again *credit to astro
but today is totally SWEET..yup..im gonna mish this date..

i woke up at 10am..without anybody disturbing me..as i woke up, i cleaned up my house..inside out..
then i watched movie..finished the movie,i headed up to my kareshi house as he insisted me to go..we chat for a while..then he took out  his guitar..omprada! he played and sang for me our song..and few others song too..well..our song was the sweetest..cinta antara kita-by duta ft. baizura kahar

cinta antara kita
Sejak dari dulu
ku menyintaimu
kau tahu begitu namun kau berpura
ku masih teringat kau peluk diriku
yang telah membuat ku menyintai mu

Sudah berapa lama
diriku ini
tak bertemu mu
mungkin ku harap jua
kau merindu ku
sebagaimanaku rinduimu

Cinta antara kita
tiada penghalangnya
walau akhir usia
ku menyinta dirimu
ku hanya menunggu mu
menyata kau cintaku
ku kan berjanji
menyintamu syg….

Setelah kau pergi jauh dari sisi
tiada ku cinta selain dirimu
ku ingin bersama dgnmu selamanya
walaupun sehingga ke akhir nyawa
mungkin kau tak mengerti
maksud ku dulu pada dirimu
kiniku kan menyinta dirimu itu sehingga ke akhir waktu..

totally sweet..im nearly cried that time..lol..i guess about 7 to 8 songs he played for me..*i think u did practice a lot sygg..=) thanx so much..then another surprised he gave me..my burfday present! waaahhh...well he didnt managed to do all this on my burfday since he was not in kl on that day..so i got my burfday present.. =)


i got a vincci wedges shoes which fit me very well.. * u're good in estimation sygg.. hehe..wow..yesterday i just bought a sandals from vincci which i went with him *and yush and meme..no wonder u looked "uneasy" when i told u i wanna buy something from vincci :)




so our story doesnt end at that moment..at 8 pm just now, i went back to his home..his family were having a little open house..so i went there just to help here and there..helping him at the kitchen..and it was embarrassing as i dont know much about cooking *compare to him..lol..
then at 9 pm..the people started to come..including my family..so i helped him and guess what..my family were the last family went back >,<

which technically mean i spent a lotss of time with him..weee~~ so as conclusion..im happy with everything happened today..im totally in lurf with u sygg..i cant get rid of u..u're like my personal drug..i need u all the time..gosh..can i have u now?? *wink2!

anyway,a very gud luxx to my brotha...he's taking the pmr this year..may you have a great results..and thanx for the book bro! later i bring you to sunway okeyh! 

Popular Posts