the blackberry box had arrived

okeyh.. this is soooo
pathetic-slash-sucks news..
my blackberry had arrived on tuesday..
(im too bz to post on tat day! )
im like a lil bit stunt when my father suddenly came home
and passed me the "black" box..



"nie blackberry kakak..nie topup maxis kakak..
topup fon, the get ur BBM active from now on.. "
dangg!
tu lah main reason ayah nak suh i pkai fon BB nie..
so tat..
my father..iman.. ehem2.. and me
can oways connected together..
duurrhh..
~~~lame!

fyi, tiz fon doesnt suit me at all..
i xsuke tol fon yg tebal2 nie la..
then xde entertainment langsung..
harap tenet jew la yg besh..
yg len hampeh..

im trying to adapt with this fon..trime jew la kan..
Qidd..please be thankful with what u got!

my fon ade prob cikit few days nie..
dye xleyh nak detect media card dye..
i had tried few ways to make my fon to detect its media card..
but still failed..
so i pegi kedai tempat ayah beli fon tuh tadi..
try2.. owang tuh ckp fon tuh yang prob..
so dye bg i fon baru..
heeee..
so bru dpt BB baru ptg td..
same jew pown modelnye..
:) 

my new baby :)

Popular Posts