how do i look :)

i am a person who realllllyyy lurf the camera to be point at me..
 so when i looked back at my pictures.. guess what.. 
i am so grateful that i was born this way..
 praise to Allah.. as He made no mistake at all.. :)

i love my natural look. the one without the make up. :)
i love my face when i wake up from sleep..messy..
mcm tepi jalan punye owang
my boyfie cakap i looked ah-dorable with that kind of face..
*yeah..like million times he watched me wake up..
he's lucky because i still looked like a homo sapien that time..

then i love my big eyes with the big eye bag..
*i dunno how to remove the eye bag..
but after a while i seem to like the eye bag..
lol.
baru la nampak macam owang yang stay up sampai pepagy 
bute semate2 nak study ann..
the truth..
harammm..

i also lurf my cheeks :)
hee..walaupun i bukan la putih sampai nampak pipi i 
merah bile i blush ann..
but when i smiled..
the cheek become so bulat!
muke i chubby arw..
tu yang i suke senyum sampai nampak gigi :D

talk about my teeth..
yup.. its always been perfect..
since kindergarten ag kowt..
bile dentist check jew..
"ok.. nice teeth"\
nak kate i frequently brush my teeth pown x gak..
once a day..sometimes twice..
hehe..kantoi malas..

lipss.. i know la my lips xde la se howt Angeline Jolie..
or as perfect as Lisa Surihani..
* i memang adore gilew lips dye..aww :)
tp ok laa...i lurf my lips..perfect on my face..
imagine if i have lips like A.J.
hahaha..OMG..

then would be my eyebrows..
alhamdulillah..berkat petua yg diamalkan sejak
turun temurun ag..
my eyebrows boleyh kate tersusun gak arw..
and i banyak kali ditegur tyme sekolah2 dulu2..
whether i cabut my eyebrows
or maybe question like.. pakai mascara erhh??
i xde mase lan ak buwat sume tuh.. 
heee..

the main reason why i wrote this craps..
just to remind you gice
always be grateful with what you have
you are beautiful in your own way..
beautiful is too subjective ryte..
so be yourself..
dun u ever think to do plastic surgery or 
maybe botox! heee

the ORIGINAL..


 

Popular Posts