7 days after my birthday :)

"7 days after my birthday "

15 sept 2011 
i woke up and realize that
I am 9teen years old
alhamdulillah..im still breathing
still have the chance
to see the awh-some world
syukur sangat-sangat ke hadrat Ilahi
:')
thanx to ayah and ibu
who raise me up
till im this big n healthy :D

thanx to my family
for all your loves and careness

thanx to my dearie hubby
who always gives me all the loves and sweet momments

thanx to my beloved friends
i really2 appreciate all the wishes
:')
and my classmate too.. 
who sang happy burfday song
for about 6 times :P
and everything that happened on that day was a blessed
:)

16 sept 2011
this day was the happiest day in my life
i have been proposed by
Muhammad Syazwan Zan
:')
and all the propose thingy
was so sweet 

necklace to replace the ring
since i hate ring!
17 sept 2011
i am already in kuala lumpur
reaching home safely
plus it was my first time using the express bus!
haha.. almaklumlah.. dulu uitm dekat jew
 dengan rumah..
every week my father will come and get me ;)
we baked 3 choc cakes on that day
together with my bie..along..iman..meme
then later that night.. we made dadih
for the open house

18 sept 2011
our open house
i woke up early to help mama set up the house
clean here and there
prepare the foods also
but im really sorry because i didnt invite any
any of my friends
seriously i didnt mean that i forgot u gice
i have to go to skudai back quite early that day
but the best thing before i went back
ayah and mama bought me and iman
birthday cake
ice cream cake from baskin robin :D

one moment with u
 so i guess thats all for the highlight
the rest of the week just the ordinary days
except 2 days ago..
there was a lil misunderstanding between me and my classmate
hope that she forgive me..
i didnt mean anything bad for her =P

Popular Posts