silly !

mownink peeps!

number of my assignments getting 
higher everyday
*durh.. not even 1 i have start doing it
forget about the assignments

story of 1 bitch class of mine pown
didnt finish yet
that bitcha dont wanna put off the fight
who cares
i already stated in my fb status
~recall~

lets me make it clear for you.. i have no intention to hurt ur feeling.. im juz saying my very own opinion..and i din make it specific that i write the status for someone.. nyway.. i dun care whatever shit that u said to me.. u r forgiven.. and i wud like to apologize too if that status do hurt ur feeling.. and i never wanna have a fight with anyone here.. because i do know what is like to be a university student.. and i do have my own experience as a university student before i enter here.. so.. if u wanna go on saying bad things.. nvm.. i have no rights to shut ur mouth.. ~peace~
sincerely,
nurul aqidah zaini

for god sake.. i have NEVER EVER had that intention
but entahla
ape yang dye terase sangat pasal status i tuh pown 
xtahu la
ramai jew yang same2 mengaku theyall  do wear
baju2 yang ala2 nak pergi pavilion  kan..
i pown huhuhaha jew ngn theyall..
no hard feeling pown

tapi mulut orang kan..
we have no rights to shut their mouth
for now.. i dah minx maaf if that status do hurt her feeling kan
but then nak ckp 
best bitch win ok.big clap for me and big LOSER for them

OUHMYGOD!
she's a REAL bitch!
thank god she admit it..
sorry..but im not in ur list of bitchsss
i can clap my hand for ur success too..
u r the best bitch ever!
* so pathetic =')

and i would like to restated here

SORRY DOESNT MEAN
 I AM A LOSER

*Qidd think that u are never a competitor to her.. 

i am so sorry sebab u terase sangat dengan status i :)

plus dont be so proud of where you come from
i was born in kuala lumpur too
my parents pown pure kl gak
our ic share the same id code for kl okeyh?
durrhh..
silly sangat nak gado pasal benda nie
sape yg CHILDISH pown i xtawu la =)



Popular Posts