mownink. MOWNINK. mownink

selamat pagi cinta hati baby <3

muahx :*

*did i just bang my head on the wall?

neeehh.. i am very enthusiastic to go for 
computer programming class
 today..
 and the besh damn thing ever happened this mownink was

OK GICE.ACTUALLY TODAY WE DIDNT HAVE ANY CLASS
BECAUSE I HAVE MEETING AT 8.30
SO I WILL JUST TAKE UR ATTENDANCE
AND I HAVE ONE TASK FOR YOU TO COMPLETE.

TERBAEEEEKKKKKK LA SIR!

and i am sleepy to wake up this mownink just to attend YOUR
class..
i repeat again
YOUR class..
ONLY!

urrhh.. memang redha sangat2 la kan..
T__T

and yesterday was a hectic day
its our first field work
sangat la exhausted 
1st team to finish measuring the distance and bearing of the field
but my instinct said what we had done yesterday
was wrong!

*sebab tu la dapat habes awal kan =)

so get ready jew la kene repeat lagi project tuh next week =)

*no picture was taken because i forgot to bring my phone


Popular Posts