why are we lying to each other ?

have u ever lied to someone?
dun tell u me that u never lie
its a BULLSHIT

have u ever feel that u must tell a lie?
to avoid u from any major problem
to save urself  from any "undesired activities
ok well..
here's a thing..
actually im in this situation right now
somebody out there.. still mad at me cause i lied to that particular person

*sigh

the main reason i was lying to that particular person
because i dont wanna spoil our moment together
it was a sweet moment
then i dont wanna that particular person
to get mad at me because
i was doing something that particular person doesnt like it at all
but i have to do it
if not
i wont get any new information

*sigh

whatapatheticlife!

so now.. i have no idea to clear all this back
T___T

HELP ME!
*screams my lung out

urrgghhhh.. 
to that particular person
forgive me
really 
really
really
really
have to do it
 =/


Popular Posts