good bye 2011 :')

its out of my expectation
we already in the end of 2011
few more days we will be welcoming 2012

there are a lot memories in 2011
i have been through ups and downs
happy and sad moments
hard and easy parts of my life

starting in January..
my mom was already admitted in the hospital
and my asasi final was just around the corner at that time
ibu pown time tuh macam da nak sembuh
she can walk a lil bit
it gave us hope and dream that
she will recover and come home..

then in February..
it was a SAD sad SAD month of my entire life
ibu left us..on 7th of February
:'(
everybody was mourning for the lost
the lost of our great mother..
nobody could ever replace her place
al - Fatihah :'(

March..
i can say that it was totally messed
and disaster!
i had my final exam..
it was hard for ayah to handle everything in once
makan minum terabur..
rumah sangat la bersepah..
i only think about finishing my final as soon as possible
go home and manage the house

April came..
i was replacing my mom place
i did the cleaning
laundry
taking care of my little sisters
checking out all their homework
cooking 
i did the cooking everyday..
yes.. i NEVER cook before this
but since that.. i learn how to cook
siang ikan..basuh ayam
google-ing for recipe
i went to my neighbor house 
ask them how to cook this..cook that..
and not to forget..
i woke up early in the morning everyday
just to go to the market!
i am totally a housewife.. 
T__T

when in May..
i guess everything went to normal back..
house is clean 
and i am an expert housewife..
*proud =D
ayah renovate our house
just to fulfil my mom dream
and i also
 went to Hat Yai, Thailand with my family
and my Superhuman too :)
ouh yea..we celebrate baby's burfday and congrats her
for her good achievement in study
1st place in her class :')




June..June..June..
its school holiday :)
i went to Gambang,Kuantan
holiday with my Superhuman and friends 
it was a wonderful moment
time to relax..after all day being a housewife
tehee =D






then July followed..
my father remarried
new family members
i got two 'instant' sisters
i am no longer do the household work..
hee =D
finally..
i can sleep in the middle of the night..
wake up in afternoon..
i get my life back.. 
^^,




we meet August then..
its Ramadhan..
a blissful and bless month
alhamdulillah.. everything went as good as before
:')

September!
ok..my birthday..
its Raya
and my degree started in UTM..
its totally a sweet month i guess..
my Superhuman proposed me
awww..*gedik kejap!
hee =D
 life in UTM..so far sangat awhsomee =D




next is October
hmm.. i went to Kuching, Sarawak.
just for holiday :)


ayam penyet kat sane sangat sedap!


November came after October..
life just getting busier in UTM..
assignment piled up
plus 
field works that totally frustrating
i meet Mama Teh..
my Superhuman 's aunt ..
i spend most of my weekend at her house
since my Superhuman  spent his holiday in Johor
i had the chance to pusing2 Johor
boleh kate semua shopping complex kat
Johor nie i da pegy :)
luckily i didnt bring my passport..
if not, for sure i da visit Singapore!




finally December :)
dapat balik rumah setelah lame gile x balik rumah :)
i miss my family..
i miss my room..
i miss my house :')
now its study leave..
final exam in next month..
all the best for me..
and everyone else in my class
1SGHU <3




after i have been through all the days in 2011
*almost all!
i am so GRATEFUL 
praise to Allah 
Alhamdulillah.. 
i am a stronger person
allah would not test his servant more than their ability
i will make my new year's resolution in my next post
*for the first time of my life!
insyaallah :)


yes Qidd :)


Popular Posts