i had spent the whole weekend with my superhuman
he did accompanied me studying for today test
thanx so much.. i really appreciate it hubby <3

 then i received call from my darlink yushie
ok.. i totally mish u darl
its a relieved to hear that u are fine..and much more better
pompuan tuh nak kene panah petir ape asyik buat darlink i sedih2 jew
i really hope that SHE ( you-know-who) will be blessed and get the
hidayah from Allah someday.
InsyaAllah
i believe SHE will changed someday ok darl?
im gonna meet you soon.. cant wait!
=')

yeah..i forgot..

HAPPY BELATED BURFDAY alang :)
10 years old :)


i mish my sista :')

finally, i would like to re-comment for my last post..
for those who are still angry at me..
i am so sowrie gice
im just stating my very own opinion
in my own blog

nobody perfect in this world
tidak semestinya orang yang membuat dosa,tidak boleh menegur orang lain 
yang sedang berbuat dosa.
 but still im trying to improve myself to be a better person
thanx for the maki hamun 
and embarrass me to the whole class
i guess that is not the right way too
but i malas nak layan benda2 childish and immature
peace, no war ok bro
 (^^,)Y


Popular Posts