Final exam sickness !

I have been sick for a at least a week..
Its final exam week man..
Why on this week..
Why cant u wait at least next tuesday..
Grrr...

I had this dizziness since a month ago..but its not too bad.. I still can look at my lappy screen..but now..
I cant see..i mean LOOK at my lappy screen at all! Daiyeemm..!

I will feel so dizzy that make me wanna puke.. It attacked my eyes so badly..now i will get headache even if i am in a bright place.. Huhu :'(

So i went to see doctors on last friday.. The doctor said it could happen because of many factors..
1. Maybe it's just a normal headache
2. Maybe it is a migraine
3. Maybe because of light glares
4. Lastly maybe because of sinus

So the doctor gave me painkiller to test whether it is a normal headache.. I ate the painkiller..but the pain came back..then the doctor asked me to test the migraine pill to see whether it is worked.. If not..i wil have to go to the hospital to check if there is something wrong with my head..



Alhamdulillah..i feel so much better after taking the migraine pills.. But i still cannot look at the screen.. Not even tika lappy.. Huhu..i mish my lappy.. :'(

How am i going to study computer programming and worse..today is AUTOCAD exam..i didnt open my lappy at all..i only study the theory..no practical at all.. Hopefully i will be fine answering all the question..insyaallah..
Luckily i had done my notes..i will be depending on my notes only.. Huhu

I had to check my eyes when im back in kl soon.. It Could be of light glares too.. =/

That is why i am posting using my phone..even though i cant look at my phone's screen too.. Huhu..
Doakan qidd sembuh cepat keyh :'(


posted from Bloggeroid

Popular Posts