that's what we call SAHABAT :)


i only want to show u gice how important
SAHABAT is..
for me sahabat means a lot than kawan
there are slightly difference between these two words
sahabat are like true, fine, real friend
that will never put me down..
always come up with all the backup plans
 for my imperfect life..
always cheers me up when i feel like
i am the super worst human ever exist
*hyperbola 

kawan are more like friends that you added in facebook
myspace
frenster
*wujud lagi ke?
or follow them from twitter..
they come and go
they only 'LIKE' our status but never know the true story
behind it

ok done for the mukadimah
i had a long girl talk last night
not really a talk..i didnt heard her voice
we just chit chatting through my dusty YM

she tell her story
all her feeling..
her devastated feeling..
anger
sad
happy
i can feel her tolerance..
she is sad with everything
she was a strong person 
she build the protection wall so high
until someone ruined everything
dont give up..u gotta be totally strong 
to get through all this
be patient keyh my dear
the sun will come out after the rain
may u will be the happiest person to see the sunshine
and hope for the rainbow too!
:')

yeah i did shared my story too..
my dad..my family
ayah is unwell right now
:'(
someone that i love so much trying to
be away from me
*keras hati
:'(
then there goes my tears
falling down my cheek again
its totally sad that u have to get through
everything ALONE

luckily i still have someone called 
SAHABAT
thanx so much my dear..
it means a lot to me..
i really wish i could hug u right now..
:')






fyi syg..i already forgive u..
i mean it that day
even it is hard :'(
but kalau nak terus keras hati..
silakan la..
merajuk la atas kesalahan sendiri 

 forgive me for the rojak title and isi cerita
*yeah.. i did it again..


Popular Posts