better me :)

the new sem has started
im already in Skudai
*of course aite

today is first my day attending KoQ
guess what..i am in the
Budi Penyayang class
yeah yeah..i know that i am such a 
lovable, caring and concern person
*head up!
hehe.. it was a great for the first meeting
we sang a few kids song
the lecture want us to practice our singing
because usually when we visit
the old folks or orphanage houses
they would like us to sing a few songs for them
isnt that great??
plus i can enhance my communication skills 
*im terribly suck about that

from what i have seen last sem projects that
they had done,
it was not bad to stay in this class
ya know what..last sem they went to 
Zoo Melaka
to feed the animals and also bathe the animals
my only hope that this class will not burden me 
in future =P

and my fieldwork start today..
new equipment for this sem
we are no longer using the traditional Theodolite
infact, we are now using the Total Station!
ho yeaaahh..
much much much
easy to handle and to understand

and my final hope
try harder for this sem
i want to be in the dean list!
yes!

Popular Posts