brand new look :)

im back !
yeay..i mish my blog..
have u check out my new layout?
actually i have tried to change the layout 
for ages
i have no idea why it doesnt work 
and finally i can only come up with this layout
i think its quite cool =P

i made my spec too
since my eyes still having problem
i easily get headache whenever i see laptop screen
and watching television too!
so it getting worse
and i look so ugly wearing this spec
T__T



hehe..
the time flies so fast that
we all will be in the 2nd sem
in less than a week
new subjects
new challenges !

so much problems that i had to faced
during my holidays
family matters most of it
huhu..why people always bother
about other peoples problem?
it just make the problem getting worse
dont u know that?
uuurrgghhh
please stay out from our problems

i wish i can just blow away all the problems
=.=

Popular Posts