jealousy!

there are not much work to do 
in the early days of 2nd sem
so i have been walking around
the blogs..
the facebook..
trying khatam my running man series
stalking other peoples profile and pictures

and i got this feeling 
when i was stalking here and there
i am JEALOUS!
what can make me jealous?
guess what..
im being jealous to my friends who already married
yes..i am jealous that some of them
already had a baby

they look happier with families beside them
taking pictures with their baby
and hubby of course

but then i think about myself
would i be a good wife then?
would i be a good mummy to my children?
here come the bigger question
am i ready to hold such a big responsibilities??
being a daughter..a wife.. and a student at the same time?

for Allah sake.
i wanna get married
yes!
i know that you may think that im still young
not matured
etc etc etc...

ya know.. i wanna move my relationship to the next step
make it legal
make it full with bless
plus it is a good thing
why i should be afraid 
i just have to prove to everybody
i am matured enough to hold the responsibilities
i am determined enough to make this become reality
and 
i am powerful enough to overcome the obstacles 
that may come in future

i believe that it has to start with myself

so im in process to change myself
muhasabah diri sebanyak mungkin
get myself ready
mentally and physically
this is not one-night-stand relationship
get some readings and opinions 
about the early marriage process..
and to conclude everything
i have to be ready!

insyaallah..please pray for my success..
chayok Qidd!


Popular Posts