scandalism ?

its raining baby
arrgghhh!
i cant do my fieldwork today
we have to submit the report this friday 
TT__TT

the assignment also pilling up
*ceh..baru dua assignment

hehehe..i have no idea why my classmate always asking
me about MR. X
my lecturer
its kinda funny to think about that
did u gice think that im having some 
special lecturer-student relationship?
neeeehhh..
he just like to tease people
first about my watch
*i get my red baby back!
second i manage to answer some simple question
then he was kinda..give "compliment" about me
so the class go woooaaahhh
third i went out from the class straight away after he
finished the lectures
then suddenly he wanted to do the quiz
my classmate pown cakap la
"Qidd xdeeee sir..dye da kua.."
*ok..they were selling my name
and basically i dont know what exactly
 happened after i went out
then i met my classmate at the cafeteria
and they all said
"qidd..u save the day"
the quiz was postponed to next week
errr..what??
hehe..see.. i have no idea what is the
relationship between me and all these situation
haishhh
pelik pelik je

and this morning also..
some of my classmate asking me to call
MR. X
about the field work
haha..im have nothing to do with him okeeyyhh
why dont u ask him ? why me?
then again..
when i was texting with my hubby
they said that im texting with MR. X
erh? why should i text himm?

haha..when i think it back..it makes me laugh..
such a silly fact :D




Popular Posts