march babies :)

assalamualaikum

i know it has been awhile since my last entry
i've been too busy to type
i've been too lazy to type
even i had million things to share

march will be gone in few more days
somehow March is quite important to me

firstly,
it was my Superhuman's birthday 
on 15th of March !

happy belated burfday sayang :')
i really miss u so much right now..
i really wish i can celebrate your burfday
together
i mean
me and you
alone



something happen on his burfday's eve
something terrible and for me it is unacceptable
you know what?
i had accidentally forgot to wish his burfday at 12.00am
i dont know where my mind was wondering at that time
padahal memang dah plan nak call hubby tepat pukul 12
and malam tuh jugak actually i was playing with
his little red dog (doll) which i had planned to give him
macam mane boleh lupe
wallahu'alam

and the best part was
around 1.30 am,
i said to him lets go to sleep
im tired already
then my Superhuman macam..
" nak tido da? ouh.. jomla :/"
so he was sad that i didnt wish him
i pown wish la gudnite, sweet dream..yada yada yada..
without any burfday wish..
lepas i dah wish gud nite,
i went to charged my baby phone
which is kinda far from my bed

then i sleep
with no guilty at all

later on..

i heard my phone ringing
a call from..
of course him!
but i xsempat nak angkat
then
BANG!
i remembered why he'd been calling me
SHIT!

oh ...
im like..
whaaa :'(

i called him back
but he didnt picked up
i was terrified he was so mad at me
i called and called and called
finally
he picked up!

hello, hubby?
where have u been?
hubby pergi toilet td..kenapa call?
hubby, sowrie.. ayang lupa nak wish :'(
oh.. ~~silent~~
hubby, seriously im sowrie..
i dont know what happened to me.. :'(
never mind la sayang.. :(
.
.
.
.
the conversations went on but it felt nothing

i am terribly sorry sayang
there was no suitable words to say
how sorry i am at that momment
and i feel so bad at that time
i know you had been expecting my call
but
yeah
i cant turned the time
i messed up you burfday :(

i am sorry

ayang ganti balik burfday hubby erh :')
*hopefully!

see.. what a terrible person i am
*sigh

anyway

again.. happy belated burfday hubby mok mok!
ayang doakan hubby sihat2
panjang umur
murah rezeki
jangan nak touching2 selalu :p
kerja elok-elok
you are the most wonderful person i ever met
you never stop loving me
or even giving up on me
and the best part of you
you always forgive me :')



thanx for everything hubby
even i messed up your burfday
*dah la jauh kan..ayg buat perangai plak!
heee..
and i will always and forever love you
:)

and yeah
we were celebrating our 3rd anniversary on
25th of March
waahh



3 tahun dah
sob sob sob
we had been through ups and down
like many many many times
and our love keep growing stronger each day
and i pray that it will last long
until jannah
In sya Allah..

not to forget
it was also my super glossy baby girl burfday!
it was on the same as my Superhuman burfday
*what a coincidence right!

heee..
happy belated burfday Yusniza Yusop!
i mish u terribly much
i know u are battling in your final exam
right now
i doakan yang terbaik untuk u
may our friendship last forever too!
we'll meet up soon okeyh :)



Popular Posts