Sharing doesnt mean u're caring enough!

assalamualaikum


weyh, emo weyh lately nie

apekah? is it because im getting old
and ugly
and tetiber jadi hilang arah hidup 
*haa gittew

just a snippet of what currently going on
with my life
arr.. my thesis is 90% complete
yeayyy..
10% tuh tawakal and doa
moga ViVa 2 nie berjaya dengan gilang gemilang nya
amin~~
few more days to go 
*sigh~

my life as bride-to-be has been
put on hold for a quite long time
orang lain lagi berapa bulan nak kahwin
mestilah seronok, nervous..
but i didnt have that kind of feeling yet

maybe sebab kepala hotak nie 
dok pikiaq pasal FYP je 
sampai mimpi pown sempat amik bacaan 
pasang surut air laut
*sebab FYP i pasal pasang surut air..

lepas setel segala benda kt Bumi UTM ni
baru lah boleh pikir pasal wedding yang tertangguh nie
*kowt

frankly speaking, 
i got a lot of works and assingment nie
tapi geram punya pasal..
nak share dengan siapa ntah

basically if someone who barely know me
dia akan cop dahi i sebagai
someone yang
SOMBONG
and
BERLAGAK

*ini fakta

and the result less people wanna be friend with me 

frankly jugak,
I dun give a shit 
hahaha

im kinda obsessed with myself 
gila
obses dengan diri sendiri kan

its not like what you think
obses di sini bermaksud i know my self
what is good and what is bad
for me

so i bukan sombong or belagak or whatever
those people are calling me
im just a very simple person 
*with trust issue
who like to hang out in a very-very
small group of friend
senang cakap
berdua lagi bagus

and
i got few person in my life that 
i can consider 
Very Important Person in my life
*but that doesnt include my family la.. they are VVIP

the VIPs are also considering me
as their top priorities
the thing is,

for a person with trust issue like me
who doesnt like to share everything
even to those who i consider VIP

why?

well.. not everyone understand me
not each of them ever step into my shoes

maybe u gice claimed that im
your soulmate, bestfriend or whatever it is
but when i started to trust u
and i nak la share cerita hidup i yang complicated 
kowt-kowt boleh tolong kan

if xboleh tolong pown
tolong dengar pown
da cukup bagi i

and belum apa-apa hal
you dah start judge i 
seems like im the one who cause
all that problem 

for god sake
SIAPA YANG SEMPURNA ?
dah ini ujian Allah untuk i

you choose me even though you know
that i carry full load of problems
which
i sendiri xpernah sangka hidup i 
akan jadi macam ni

sedih

tapi i xpernah cerita kat u 
not every detail of my problem 
u taw je i ada problem tuh
but u nampak je la
xtahu apa hujung pangkal cerita 

i hate being judge
and stop being selfish
just because u have that power

i know u will be reading this
just dont ask who is the person that i talked about
i warn u
im not going to answer it
paham-paham je la kalau i xnak share dengan u 

simple 

Popular Posts