The End of my Degree's Life - Part 1

assalamualaikum

hai enkoranggg

its been awhile
i know..

hmm
i should write more u know
because this the only memory i had all these years
well, im not expecting 
people to actually read it
because my blog only works as my diary
only that i welcome people to read it
tehehe~~

aishh
currently having my headache
i had to wear my 'magic glasses' already
too much korean's drama for the past two days
im not a big fans of koreans but since
i had nothing to do to fill my very final exam gaps

wohoo

hebat kau nok!
tengah final exam layan korea kann
heee
its gonna be my last paper today

the last paper that my classmate and i
gonna take
the very last paper for me

i will be completing my Degree!

it is a very touching moment actually
we have been together for the last 4 years
too many ups and downs
too much love and hatred
too much unforgettable memory 

i dont have much memory with my classmate
even so, i still cherish every minute i have

i know i had spent the last 4 years with 
my one and only roommates
bukan lah i xnak campur,
but u see
for example..
recently the girls planned to go 
out somewhere
just to hang out

so me and atikah was excited
yela
mana pernah keluar dengan semua girls 
macam nie kan
but somehow
i wished they planned early
im surely cannot cooperate with last minute plan
bukan xnak join, it's too far.. and we were currently 
rushing to finish our thesis that moment 
hey, even though im in Johor,
i still remember what my father tought me
not to go out late night 
#anakdarabaik

anyway, what past remains past

hey, u know what?
i memang currently xtawu nak buat apa
sebab i memang xde apa nak buat

i did my Viva 2 very well
my panel did appraise me for all the good jobs i had done

alhamdulillah

i printed my thesis already
*tepuk tangan




 i nearly cried when i first opened the thesis
emo gilee
mane xya weyhh
every words, every page in that thesis
ada memory dia sendiri
i can remember how hard it was
bertapa peningnya nak susun ayat
maybe enkorang nak cakap i saje brag 
about thesis yang xseberapa tuh kan

anyway, u may go to die
i dun give a shit 
bahaha
only me and Allah know how much effort 
i put into that thesis

itulah.. orang kata
kalau kita ikhlas buat sesuatu
Allah mudahkan 
alhamdulillah

from the early beginning of my thesis lagi
i was blessed
because i dont have the hard time to
find a suitable supervisor

alhamdulillah
En. Shahlan was a great Sv to me
even though he doesnt pay much attention to me
well, actually i was kinda like it
it seems like he trusted me to do my project
alone
macam tahu-tahu je how much i treasure my time..alone
lalala

but still, i was given a chance to actually meet Captain Zaharuddin
from Royal Malaysian Navy 
well..he assisted me throughout the process
*sory, no picture was taken with him..formal beb

dapat chance duduk dalam kelas
yang penoh dengan abang-abang navy
*ehemm
but i belajar rajin-rajin time tuh
*betul..xtipu

then dapat ikot one of my friend pergi buat side scan sonar
which is to scan dasar sungai
it was interesting because we actually did that at 
the river that separate Malaysia and Singapore
so even though we did not cross the border line
*which hardly to be seen
but their marine police keep on looking at our boat








but i masa tuh lebih kepada
makan angin and bergambar menikmati permadangan
sebab i datang tolong tengok je
tehehe~~

ouh yeah, another thing is
last mid sem break
me and tikah was planning not going backfor the holiday
main reason was to finish our thesis
and we actually wanna save some money
tahu lah print thesis bukan murah
so we was staying at UTM 
and suddenly En. Shahlan 
gave us few hundreds to go and meet Captain Zahrudin
at Putrajaya
then dia cakap, awak balik la rumah sekali

tak tersentuh hati tisu kau orang buat macam tuh
padahal xde keperluan pown actually nak jumpa Capt time tuh 
again, Alhamdulillah..
it was another best memory 
pergi office dye kat MOSTI






dah lah masa tuh orang tengah datang interview 
untuk SPA
and he was one of the interviewers
orang lain beratur nak masuk, 
kiteorang siap berjemput lagi masuk
so nampak la mata masing-masing envy 
gila kat kiteowang time tuh
hehehe

then after that masing-masing busy 
rushing nak siapkan thesis
then technical paper
pastu buat slide presentation 

belum kira assignment yang makin mengarut sem nie
apakah

anyway,
i can proudly said
i have been through all that 
even though x flying colours la kowt sem nie
sebab da makin malas
kepala hotak fikir nak balikkkk
dah malas nak peduli paper last
haa.. gitcheww

eh last thing
kami anak-anak buah En. Shahlan
lima orang semuanya
pergi dinner sama-sama
lepas semua orang dah siap thesis, dah viva
but kak Farah wasnt there








kiteorang g makan dekat 
Grand Straits Garden Seafood Restaurant 
before this pernah lah lalu depan restoren nie
i though that restaurant is non halal one
sebab tulisan cina kat signboard pe sume kann

even though sea food wasnt my cup of tea
tapi enjoy je makan ramai-ramai macam tuh 
seronok and sedih at the same time
knowing that we all gonna live a different life after this

it was a very memorable and sweet memory in completing
this thesis
it could be my last thesis

im not going to continue my study
to master level
*even though i want and i could
i guess its time for me to let my brother and sisters
pursuing their dreams
they have been patiently waiting for me
to complete my degree

but who knows
ada rezeki i nak sambung belajar kan
in sya Allah

but i rather see my crazy and annoying 
brother and sisters pulak yang belajar 
lagi tinggi dari i
moga mereka lebih berjaya dari i
amin

in case En. Shahlan baca lah kan
*which he never will



terima kasih untuk segala jasa encik
i know im not going to make it
without your help and support
u already like my second father here
i dont know how to actually thank you
May Allah bless u and may you have a great life with 
your family encik Shahlan
Doakan kejayan saya pulak lepas nie :')

nanti kita sambung lagi
i ada banyak benda nak tulis
pasal ending my degree life ni
hohoho



Popular Posts