away..


So long, fare thee well
The dancer and the dancing days have taken leave and fell
So turn down this bed of stone
Quench me with the deadly nightshade from the rose that you belong

The long December rain is falling now
Running down on streets to nowhere
Music is my life youre my sweetest nightingale
But I cant hear it here no more
And you go
you go

Hush now, dont shake or break
Words have fallen silent like soldiers to the grave
No matter what they do or say
Lay me on the sleepy meadow by the tracks upon your face
-mj-
suddenly i mish u alot..even though we are totally not meant to be together..i just wanna say that falling in love with you, was something that i will never ever forget..thanx huny..my love for you always true..now u're gone..we had promise each other not to see or contact..
FOREVER..i still remember the moment i told yush that you will fly to Dubai..i told her that you are going to wait for me even for years..I even said to her im not going to believe your words..you know what??my best friend said she believe in you..she believe that you will wait for me..she afraid im the one who are not going to be faithful to you..wow..even my bff trust you more than me..now everything has fade away..im now a stronger person..
stronger enough to know that you already with someone else..
-Qd-

Popular Posts