summary for January!

For the whole January,i spends my 'lonely' days watching a lots of movies..plus..my dad just bought the last three weeks..and it is amazing!! wow...it's so detail in everything..even a single hair we can see it very clear..omg..it makes me dont want to move from my couch..hehe..anyway..i had watched the
  1. Alvin and the chipmunks- 3 times
  2. bee movie - 5 times (you have to watch it in HD..so epic!)
  3. beverly hills chihuhahua-2 times
  4. changeling-3 times
  5. the cloud-3 times
  6. day the earth stood still- 3 times i guess..
  7. deep blue sea-yesterday!
  8. get smart-5 times ( i cant get rid of it!)
  9. journey to the centre of the earth-many2 times.
  10. juno-4 times
  11. lakeview terrace-3 times
  12. more of me-1 only
  13. my sassy girl- heart it! 5 times
  14. nim's island- 4 times
  15. over her dead body-6 times
  16. P.S. I love you- amazing..3 times
  17. P2- 3 times
  18. the pink panther 2-5 kowt..
  19. richie rich-more than 8 times
  20. run fat boy run-3 times
  21. selamat pagi cinta-1 only..
  22. shutter-3 times
  23. the eye-2 times
  24. susuk- 2 times
  25. sydney white-3 times
  26. step up 2- 2 times
and a lots more which i cant remember..hehehehhe

Popular Posts