what??

Yesterday i planned to go for a jog this morning...so woke up at 6 am..and i felt asleep...then i woke up again around 7.30 am..what???im so damn late..my friends already waited for me for almost half an hour..eeerrgghh! i hate to be late..then i went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face..i rushed...huhuhu..

so we went to the lake nearby..i told him that i woke up late..and he laughed at me..i also told him that i didn't do the laundry thing..he asked me is it fine if i didn't do my work..i told him that i will be fine...

after about 1 hour, i am so damn tired..i asked him to send me
home..so we went home..the moment i reached home..(here the bad story begin)my grandma yelled at me..bullshit larw...I AM SO EXHAUSTED AND SHE YELLED AT ME! at least give me some rest..hmm..

ANGRY grandma: ko pegy mane??apsal x sidai kaen lagi tuh..da pkul bape da nieyh..!
me: hujan kan..
ANGRY grandma: klo da taw nak pegy joging tuh..sidai la kaen tu dlu..!

usually before i go for a jog..i will do the laundry thing first..unfortunately this morning,i woke up late and i didn't finished my work...but before i go i had promised my self that i will do my work as i reached home..and i did it!

The problem is, why she is so angry with me..is not like i didnt do my work..i finished it larw!heiii..she also told me that everyone in the house doesn't like her..everyone hate her so much.. even though i didn't like her so much since she moved to our house about 4 years ago..i NEVER, EVER yelled at her or talk back at her whenever she angry at me..i always keep myself silence and chill...i know everything that she mad at me always have the point..always want me to be a better person..but today she has off the limit!!

she said my parents had spoiled us too much..and my mom loved her childrens so much ' sampai pantat anak pown nak di cium'...THAT IS TOO MUCH GRANNY!!DONT U EVER TALK ABOOUT MY MOM LIKE THAT!! shit! luckily i still can chill down...if not..eeeeeerrrrgh! i dont know what will happen to her.. the only thing that i told myself again and again this morning was 'chill qidd...she is ur grandma...she's old..and do nothing to whatever she said...'but until this moment she did not stop mumbling,yelling, bubling or whatever shit that she said..she also asked me to send her to the welfare house..what in the world is she talking about!!
im not that cruel larw..damn...she just spoiled the rest of my day..

p/s: she is now sitting in MY ROOM...sulking i guess..duurh..



Popular Posts