its just not my day ;(

i got my physics paper today..
just like what i expect..
FAIL!
i did apologize to puan..
im really sowie..i hav tried my besh.. but i dunno why im so BLANK that day =(
after half an hour passed..my exam sheets still blank..no calculations at all!
=(
i only got full marks for 1 ques..out of three ques..
so..serves ur rights.. both test, fail.. =(

then my math paper.. i did a very silly mistake..*..mistakessss!
god...why??why???why is this happening..
im like the most stupid fucking dumb2 person in this class..
=(

then after the class, i tried to chill myself ..
thought of buying a top-up slips to contact my huny..
guess what??
that damn machine, take my money!!! without giving me the slips!
wtf???!!!
ya allah..pe kne ngn ari nie..=(
and i tried to get my hand inside the machine..
kowt2 kua la plak slip tu ann..but..
aleh2 tgan aku lak stuck kt dlm machine tuh..
adeehhh...saket pluss segan bhaii..
calar gak la tgan nie..naceb bek kt cafe tuh de makcik cleaner jew..
=(

Qidd, chill keyh..
de hikmah sume yg blaku nieh..
dun u ever give up!
do ur best for the final k!

Popular Posts