ma burfdayyy!


omgggg...im 8teen years old todayyyy...
ouhyeaaaahhh!!
so conclusion for today..
emmm... i cant go out.. i hav to study..but actually, i didnt.. i spent my day calling my kareshi...all day long..weee..since i got my free call.. ;)
thanx sygggg... we totally have fun ryte syggg ;)

then..ptg, ibu call ajk g tgok wayang...heeee...i nk tgok PCK..tp ayah nk tgok 4 madu..k fine! layan jew laa..
blik uma, sggah uma mama.. raye jup..

i almost forgot!! yushiiiieeeee.... thanx sgt2 for the cake...waaaahh.. surprise glew kowt huny... sdaaaaappp! i lurffff itt!!hehehe..
she came with idora and chat..thanx to u too tats really sweet..

so far my burfday..way more better than last year.. i spent my day wit all the people that i love... so thanx giceeee...lurf u shoooo much...
ouh yea... not to forget, thanx tok sape2 yang wish...tenkiuuuu!



Popular Posts