dunno what to say..

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
All the words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it OK
I miss you...



then..

Girl you're so one in a million
You are
Baby you're the best I ever had
Best I ever had
And I'm certain that
There ain't nothing better
No there ain't nothing better than this..



grrr..ok..the first song totally remind me of u..2nd song.. u had dedicated tat song for me..
tmbah2 lak haty nga weng.. gado ngn b..huhuhu..
sumpah sayu gilew kowt..i noe b da ondeway to perlis.. hwaaaa! ;( 
btambah ag distance kitew nie b..
rindu..geram..bengang..sume ade b taw x?
hmmmm..i need u la sweet heart.. i cant get rid of it..
='(


enuf with tat..my ibu..huhuhu...
tgah ary tadi ade minor operation ag..
kat pinggang dye plak..
doktor korek..aduh mak aii...
berlubang.. so the blood keep coming out..
nurse have to change the gauze for every 20 minutes.
too many blood coming out..
great! im a hematophobia.. siyesli i cant look at bloods..
especially fresh new blood.. dang..
nak pitam jew ase td.. huhu..


now my father dlm operasi nak tukar kan ibu 
g sentosa medical center lak..
bad service la weyh kt cnie..
v all cannot stand with the service given anymore..
cepat la transfer kan ibu..huhu..
at least they can offer better treatment and intensive care..
plus..my auntie is working there.. ade la gak owang yang
akn tgok2kan ibu nty.. :)

Popular Posts