finally..i gathered all my gut to write about how i feel right now..
hard to explain...
you will feel what i feel when your time has come..

huhu..
the first week was H-A-R-D!
like totally hard.. its like ur life doenst mean anything..
my family was like.. err.. terabur i guess..
my father gets confuse.. before this my mom handled
EVERYTHING! and my father just like a BANKER..
but now he become the manager and the banker..
pity him..

iman and my sisters..they looked fine..
i dunno what inside their hearts..
it seemed like they can adapt to the new situation..
alhamdulillah..my youngest sister looked totally fine and calm that day.
i think she has such a stronger hearts than mine.. *hopefully
and we still encounter problems with our grandma..
*since now she has to do the housework!
so her mouth cannot stop nagging all day long..
whtevr!!
sumtime i feel like i dun wanna go home..
there's nobody home..
huhu..weekend my sisters used to go their babysitter house..
iman and ayah oways not at home..so only me..*n nenek!
is a house really a home when your loved ones are gone??


my life is absolutely pathetic! 

Popular Posts