answering your question cik yusniza :)

im going to answer
my best friend question..
which she asked me about two weeks ago
but i cant find the right words to answer her question..
so the question is....

kenape qidd sayang sangat kat angah??
*angah is the nickname for my boyfie :)

okeyhh...
jawapan nye cam nie ye cik yushie :)

first
he is totally, definitely opposite of me!
dye mengisi segala kekurangan i
and i do the same thing for him too..
and believe me..
it happens in all situation..
we have to be together to complete anything that come

secondly
he is the man who always talk about future
planning our future together
and i..
indirectly..
start to thinking about my future!
u noe la i nie cam ne kann..
qidd nak pikir pasal future dye??
memang tak laaa.. :)

thirdly
i pentingkan kejujuran dalam perhubungan
so far.. he always being honest with me
lying is totally not his thing
i am a person who hardly to trust on people
even my father pown i susah nak trust
ape tah ag orang laen
but he manages to gain my trust
and i noe i can believe his words
tats a good sign :)

next
he is a nice man..
polite..gentle.. sweet..
x berkira.. caring glew..
u noe.. all the good2 words tat i can used to describe him
:)

furthermore
he oways teach me the meaning of life
the point why u have to keep on your spirit
he has all the inspirational, motivation words and actions
to  keep me from falling down
everytime im depressed
* this point is just like u..if u are wondering what are the
similarities between u gice :)

moreover
this what i love the most
he just like my very own encyclopedia!
omg..
for god sake.. about 80% of question that i asked
he managed to answer it all..
i mean question like
"mcm mane ngn performance enjin BMW M5?"
"ape beza tv LCD ngn LED?"
"kenape klo kite masak kene letak benda2 alah tuh?"
i memang banyak tanye
sebab i nie dari kecik..
 i memang tak amik taw pkare2 yg tak bkaitan ngn syllabus 
pelajaran m'sia 
so.. bile da beso nie.. baru la ade kesedaran sikit
nak amik taw pasal everything yg berlaku kat persekitaran i
so dgn adenye encyclopedia bergerak nie
sng sikit la hidup i..da la auto-update taw..
haha.. u adee??kih3.

moving on to the next point
he always make me as his top priority * after his family
then his friend
he make me feel needed.. wanted..
and feel so important to him
it feels so good.. so right to have this kind of feeling
and he keep telling me 
"i cant live without you even for a second"
:)

the next point would be
he make me to think about marriage!
god..
u noe how i hate to talk about this topic ryte..
"i ade boyfriend sebab nak carik entertainment jew"
hehe.. pasal kawin2 nie memang tak pernah terlintas pown la
klo i ngn ex2 i yg dulu..
i memang nak enjoy life la konon ny..
hehe.. 
but he made me to think about the benefits of marriage
the good things of being married
:)
but we didnt planned to get married soon laa..
later.. when everything is under control :)

plus
he always there for me
be the faithful partner in sickness and in health.
in good times and in bad
and in joy as well as sorrow ..
and i noe he will be with me to get through anytink tat come :)

last but not least
i lurf him so much because he means everything to me
he always try to be the best for me :)
always keep me fell so secure with him
always put a big happy smile on my face
:)

and bie...
after all the reasons in the world..
happy anniversary sygg :)
its 25th again..
im so in lurf with you everyday :) :)
muahx :*




Popular Posts