upu??

okeyh.. i noe sum of u gice oredy filled up the UPU form..
and be excited about it..
and again im so heartless filling this 
8 blanks 
grrrrr... but after i had thinking about it
for at least 24 hours.. i had made a short list about
 what i wanna study for my degree..

i dont wanna repeat the same mistake i did
during the spm time..
haha.. what a loser am i..
i never dream to be an enginner
but im taking foundation of engineering..
hehe.. and guess what.. it was my first choice..
in my upu form!
its all because i did not expect i will get my first choice since
my spm result xde la superb sgt pown ann.. :/

so this time..
after thinking thoroughly
i decided to take these courses..



i lurf all these courses ..
it only matter about the places
of the courses..
i hope i didnt get somewhere tat is far from my home..
*still homesick!
heeee :D
so just pray for the besh :)
insyaAllah.. :)


Popular Posts