bad habit!

im juz realized that i have this habit


CLENCHING MY TEETH


perhhh.. i baru perasan yang i memang suka ketap gigi!
i mean something like u are biting something so hard
and now my habit make my gum cannot stand anymore
it hurts my gum

huhu.. i cant stop clenching my teeth
i will clench if i feel cold..stress..
and even when im watching my favourite show 
i will realize that im clenching my teeth when
suddenly my gums are in pain

no wonder la my gum bengkak kn..
;(

plus my jaw really2 in pain too
this habit is causing me headache now!

cik naniii.. nak buwat appointment with your dentist boleh ka?
heee :D

and i found this article :/
Clenching your teeth may seem like a minor problem. However, it can lead to headaches and even damaged teeth. Regular dental care is essential for the diagnosis and treatment of teeth clenching. The following article will discuss how to stop yourself from clenching your teeth.

Difficulty:
 
Moderately Easy

Instructions

Things You'll Need

  • Mouth guard
    • 1
      Learn to relax. Many people grind their teeth because they are stressed. You may be able to lessen or prevent your teeth grinding by using relaxation techniques such as yoga, stretching or exercise.
    • 2
      Go to the dentist. Your dentist may be able to provide you with a mouth guard or appliance to prevent you from grinding your teeth. These are especially helpful while you are sleeping. Your dentist can custom-fit your guard or appliance to your mouth.
    • 3
      Ask your dentist about corrective measures. Teeth grinding may be associated with dental-related problems. Your dentist may need to place crowns on your teeth or correct misaligned teeth.
    • 4
      Try behavior therapy. This will entail practicing proper jaw positioning. Focus on placing the tip of your tongue on the roof of your mouth with your lips closed.



Popular Posts