happy burfday ayah :)

happy born day ayah!
:')
alhamdulillah syukur ke hadrat Ilahi
my father is still here with me
by my side
be the most loyal person in this world
to all his children

akak doakan semoga ayah dipanjangkan umur
dimurahkan rezeki
dikurniakan kesihatan yang baek
dan baek segala2 nya
:D

so on 20th of august
we went to Seri Pacific Hotel 
untuk berbuka puasa
and also to celebrate my father's birthday
*even though that day is not his birthday yet

heee :D
so the foods were fahbulous!
meriahuolls..
hehe.. a lots of choices..
from western to sushi
everything was awesome
not to forget the dessert too !
hehe

and surprise for my dad too!

hehe.. but the cake my brother only bought it yesterday
"indulgences"
* everyone favs 

so have a blast happy birthday ayah
love u forever <3

counting for the registration day!

Popular Posts