Bad or good??

hmm...today i dont know to consider a good day or a bad day..early in the morning, there was a misunderstanding between me and my parents..i dont want to talk about it here..that problem cause me to be a lil bit moody today..until now..and it makes me not feeling so good..

but then, i received a phone call from courier company..he said he want to deliver something but he doesnt have the full address..so after a few minutes, the courier guy came...and hand me a letter..it was from FLY FM..woah...what i've done??did i just make my day become worsen ?? so i opened up the letter...and guess what?? I WON A CONTEST!!!! hehe...it makes me happy a bit..it was the FUN FACTS contest which i sent about 2 months ago..alhamdulillah...i received a rm100 cheque..ok la tuh kan..kan..

so after that i went to MBO cinema..with him..we watched semerah cinta stiletto..
the movie was hilarious..and fun..but it is not as romantic as the i'm not single..yet, i still give 4 star for the movie..

yeah, syg..im so sowrie about just now..silly me..huhu..by the way, thanx for everything keyh..
=)

Popular Posts