DAMN.. i hate YOU badly !!

yeah...from the title, u know that im in terrible mood right now.. I am so damn mad at my stupid-slash-loser-slash-shit brother..im sowrie i just cant stop cursing YOU..from the minute YOU touch my book!! did i hurt YOU?? did i messed up YOUr stupid and unsuccessful life?? did i ever bother YOU lately?? the answer is easy dummy...NO!

what the shit that YOU want to touch my book?? i know...for YOU.. it might be just a book right.. a square thing with a lots of page.. but for me.. it is PRICELESS because MY IBU bought for me!! Plus, did YOU know when is the last time ibu bought for me a novel?? it was 5 years ago silly..
and did YOU know how hard im trying to convince ibu that i really want that novel?? YOU dont know right...because YOU are the stupidest person i ever know for the last 18 years of my life!

i dont care what ever shit that YOU want to say to me..i lurf that book badly.. and i just got it yesterday!! i just opened the plastic this morning..hope to read it after i finish cooking lunch.. and when i came into my room to check out my phone..i saw the cover page of my book was folded into 2!! ARRRRRGGGHHHH!! i handled this book very carefully and gently..not even a scratch nor folded page.. there was no other person entered my room this morning except YOU..so only YOU.. and YOU did that because YOU didnt get anything right .. why YOU are so damn jealous with me?? YOU got everything that YOU want..EVERYTHING!!

Now the book look ugly...it doesnt look new at all..its all YOUr fault.. i just cant take it anymore.. this is not the first time YOU did this kind of shit .. YOU always been so jealous with me..hey, just admit..IM MUCH MORE BETTER THAN YOU.. finish of the story!

I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU READ THIS THING..SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE YOU AND HOW MUCH I WANT TO GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE..ASAP!
YOUR LIFE WILL BE SO MISERABLE WHEN IM NOT AROUND..1MILLION % SURE!!

Popular Posts